Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means "the most sacred of places". The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great "Hypostyle Hall" is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor.
Then you will be visiting the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces.
Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and the alabaster factory and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Pick up and return from your hotel in Hurghada
- All transfers by private air - conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide (Or any other languge)
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry to the tomb of King Tut Ankh Amun
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.